904-924 / 89082904924
34 Baranova Str., office 409/3 (Aсropol trade centre), Kaliningrad, Russia
We assist in applying for a Canadian visa for residents of all Russian regions.
Personal presence is not required. All the documents are submitted online
Visitor, business visa
Children under 12 years old
Hotel and ticket booking when providing visa services
Visa Centre courier services (after visa approval)
Notarized translation of the documents
*If your visa is refused, we shall refund our service fee
The Canadian visa application procedure differs from those of other countries and is considered to be complicated for citizens of Russia. However, the unquestionable advantage is the possibility to submit all the documents online without having to visit the Consulate.
Contact our manager for information about a visa type, number of applicants, city for your application to be submitted, cost and for understanding of the general visa application process.
Fill out the questionnaire, and send us copies of the required documents.
Pay the visa fee.
All the documents shall be translated and sent for review to the Consulate within 2-3 days, and then you will only need to send your passport for visa stamping.
(All the documents must be sent in the form of scanned images or photo images)
1. Passport for travel abroad - copy of the first page and pages bearing marks (with validity dates at least 6 months beyond your intended period of stay)
2. Previous passports for travel abroad – first page and pages with visas (if any).
3. Internal passport - copy of the first page, page with a record of place of residence, pages with stamps.
4. Completed visa application forms.
5. Employment verification certificate (the original may be issued in English). It must contain the position title, salary rate, period of service with the employer, purpose of the trip (leave or business trip). Also Statement of Income of a Physical Person, Form 2-НДФЛ (2-NDFL), must be presented, if possible.
6. Certificate from a bank proving that there are funds in an applicant’s account (the original may be issued in English). Account activities for the last 3 months must be shown in the certificate, if possible. The amount of the funds must completely cover the expenses of the planned trip.
7. Certified copy of your employment record book.
8. Documents proving applicant’s financial capabilities (title to a property, tax payments, share in a business and other assets). All the documents must have current information at a given time.
9. Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates of your Children (copies).
Children under 18 years old travelling to Canada unaccompanied by parents must have a notarized Travel Consent Letter from both parents or from one parent who does not accompany a child to Canada.
We advise persons making a private visit to present (if possible) documents supporting the purpose of your travel:
-business invitation from a Canadian company
-private invitation from relatives or close friends
Submit an application and get a free consultation now.
Canadian Embassy in Russia
23 Starokonyshenny pereulok.
Moscow, 119002, Russia
("Kropotkinskaya" metro station)
Phone.: + 7 (495) 925-6000
Consular services are available by appointment only.
Immigration Section is closed to visitors. This applies to any questions (eg for applications, documents, passports, etc.)