904-924 / 89082904924
34 Baranova Str., office 409/3 (Aсropol trade centre), Kaliningrad, Russia
We assist in scheduling an appointment to visit the UK Visa Application Centres in Russia: Moscow, St.Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, Novosibirsk. You can place an order for our services from any place.
Business, visitor, family visa
Children under 12 years old
Hotel and ticket booking when providing visa services
*If your visa is refused, we shall refund our service fee
Contact our manager for information about a visa type, number of applicants, city for your application to be submitted, cost and for understanding of the general visa application process.
We shall prepare all required documents to apply for a visa within one day. You will only need to choose a convenient date and time to have an interview.
Visa fee (USD)
Tier-4 student visa
1. Valid passport for travel abroad which must remain valid for at least 6 month from the date the application is submitted. The passport must have at least one blank page for a visa. Previous passport for travel abroad (or its copy), if any.
2. Copy of internal passport (1st page + page with a record of place of residence).
3. The questionnaire completed in Russian. You can print the questionnaire and fill it out by hand or you can enter the data on the computer and then print the questionnaire and send it to our manager by e-mail. The language to be used to fill out the questionnaire: Russian or English. It is mandatory to complete all items related to the applicant.
4. 3,5х4,5 cm photograph (2 pcs., in color, without frames, white triangles in a corner and not in oval).
5. Employment verification certificate (it is highly advisable to have it issued in English). It must contain the position title, salary rate, period of service with the employer, purpose of the trip (leave or business trip).
6. Certificate from a bank proving that there are funds in an applicant’s account (it is highly advisable to have it issued in English). The amount of the funds must completely cover the expenses of the planned trip.
7. Documents proving applicant’s financial capabilities (title to a property, tax payments, share in a business and other assets). All the documents must have current information at a given time.
8. Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates of your Children (if any).
Submit an application and get a free consultation now.
U.K. Visa Center in Moscow
Delta-plaza, 2 Syromyatnicheskiy lane., 1, 101000 Russia
U.K. Visa Center in Saint-Petersburg
26 Liteiny prosp.,191014 Russia
U.K. Visa Center in Ekaterinburg
Korin trade center, 70 Bolshakova str., 620142 Russia
U.K. Visa Center in Rostov-Na-Donu
Liga natsiy, 91 Suvorova str., 344022 Russia
U.K. Visa Center in Novosibirsk
57 Sibirskaya str., office 6, 630132 Russia